Saturday, November 22, 2014

Sweat A and Ab Ripper A - Tips on creating a food journal

I had Sweat A and Ab Ripper A this morning I keep pushing myself a little more each day. I know Phase B will be hard and I want to be ready .. Ab A ripper killed me at first, but is now quite easy to me and enjoyable. I burned 201 calories and got my heartrat up to 134.. Press jacks are a pain for me .. I modify it a few seconds then try to do them. Tomorrow is Sculpt A.. I am still having issues with a few of the postitioning of my feet so I want to make sure I get it right... So glad I fianlly got the Resistance Band fixed. 



Now I am going to give you some tips on how to create a food journal that work for me... Food is so important in this journey as well... 

1.  Write every little thing that you put in your mouth 

2. Make it colorful , make it your own 

3. Cary it with you all day.. 

4. There are many apps you can do it with .  I like to have a notebook... 

5. As you go through out the day keep track of your water with little x'es  

No comments:

Post a Comment