Monday, September 15, 2014

Synthroid vs. Natural Thyroid

I had a thyroidectomy in Dec of 2011.. I started feeling great after and had much more energy.. Then I got put on synthroid. I would go to get my tsh tested about every month.. The Dr. would always tell me it was normal, which it was not.. I finally had a good friend tell me about Armour... I started researching it.. With synthroid she kept switching the dosages. Never got the levels right. I did a lot of research on Armour .. I asked my Dr. if she had heard of it.. She looked at me like I was from another planet and said where did you hear about this. She said she wouldn't prerscribe it.. I then went to my family dr and she put me on it.. I  have been on it for about 2 weeks.. I can tell you it makes all the difference in the world.. With synthroid I was having hand shakes .. They are gone.. So many other symptoms.. Weight gain.. Depression which I suffer from... So the point of this post being.. If you are on Synthroid and are feeling bad.. Find out what your Tsh level is and talk to your dr.. They're other medicines out there....



No comments:

Post a Comment